skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
120 Degrees In the Shade
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Back at work today in Lafayette, California.
I will be posting more of my pictures above.
1 comment:
Amber
said...
So happy to have you home! Cna't wait to pu the album together! <3<3
June 19, 2008 at 10:57 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(20)
▼
June
(16)
No title
Back at work today in Lafayette, California.I will...
Happy Birthday Amber!!!!!!!!!
I posted a whole bunch of pictures because I final...
No title
No title
No title
Made it into Kuwait last night and slept in a tent...
Finished up my work here in Al Asad, Iraq, but the...
So after 12+ hours in the terminal waiting for the...
OK, I finally got some internet access. I am flyin...
I got into Anaconda Air Base today. The base is lo...
No title
Just got back from a walk through Fahaheel, Kuwait...
Downtown Fahaheel, Kuwait
Traveled to two US Military Bases in Kuwait today ...
►
May
(4)
About Me
Casey
View my complete profile
1 comment:
So happy to have you home! Cna't wait to pu the album together! <3<3
Post a Comment