Finished up my work here in Al Asad, Iraq, but the next open flight out of here isn't until June 13th. With all the bad sand storms recently the flights are backed up and there are a lot of people trying to get out. My camera finally took on enough sand and dust and it has stopped working all together.
I am looking forward to getting back to Kuwait and eventually back to the US.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Casey, we are all so wishing you the best possible journey back home.
Thanks for all the updates!
I had a Google chat with Casey today....
Casey: hey
me: hi Casey.... hope you are OK
9:58 AM Casey: Yeah, I am sad that we are delayed, but I am doing good
If everything goes on schedule I will be home on Sunday some time
me: are you healthy and sleeping and eating?
9:59 AM great!!!!! let us know your flight plan so I can track you
Casey: Yeah, I have been eating and sleeping good now that we are done with our work
10:00 AM me: we will celebrate on Sunday!
Casey: Well I don't know what time yet, but hopefully it will be at a decent time
me: if you have time please update your blog we are all looking for more information about your adventure
10:01 AM Casey: I will try
10:02 AM me: take care miss you !!!!!
Hi!
Can almost feel the sand in those pictures!
The heat and the variables of brown look like
you are in Phoenix! Only the words on the buildings
give it away that you are not in USA...
Well, maybe that call for prayer is a constant reminder that you are in a FAR, FAR AWAY land!
Glad you got this opportunity.
Stay safe and let us know your safe return!!
Aloha! and prayers for you and Amber!
Post a Comment