skip to main | skip to sidebar

120 Degrees In the Shade

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Made it into Kuwait last night and slept in a tent. In about 12 hours we have our flight back to the US!!!!!
Posted by Casey at 1:54 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (20)
    • ▼  June (16)
      • No title
      • Back at work today in Lafayette, California.I will...
      • Happy Birthday Amber!!!!!!!!!
      • I posted a whole bunch of pictures because I final...
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • Made it into Kuwait last night and slept in a tent...
      • Finished up my work here in Al Asad, Iraq, but the...
      • So after 12+ hours in the terminal waiting for the...
      • OK, I finally got some internet access. I am flyin...
      • I got into Anaconda Air Base today. The base is lo...
      • No title
      • Just got back from a walk through Fahaheel, Kuwait...
      • Downtown Fahaheel, Kuwait
      • Traveled to two US Military Bases in Kuwait today ...
    • ►  May (4)

About Me

My photo
Casey
View my complete profile